Saturday, August 02, 2014

Draft Search for Significance Chapter 1

 The Search for Significance

Introduction

I love Nancy’s book club. Well, I guess I love the motivation behind it and the potential that it has. I don’t necessarily love the execution. Six years ago when our aunt Nancy died, Unlce Paul (her brother) introduced a book club to the family. Nancy was a voracious reader and he wanted that legacy to live on. I’ve always had the desire to create a blog from this so that an extended family which stretches across Wisconsin and Minnesota could discuss the book each year. Sadly, I’ve never made this happen. 

So here it goes: The Search For Significance

We are all unaware of how wounded we are. Emotionally, relationally, and spiritually we are not objective about our health in these areas and therefore we do not know how to get moving in the right direction. 

No comments: