Training has become a big part of my life in recent years. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a degree in Physical Education and Health. I'm a certified personal trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine. I've ran three marathons and a couple halves.
Training is important to me personally and professionally. It leaks out of my life. I'm proud of that and I'm always looking for more people to join the conversation.
Here's what I've written so far on the topic:
1. Creating a Fitness Routine:
Part 1: Failure leads to success
Part 2: S.M.A.R.T. Goals
Part 3: Keeping good records
Part 4: Life is a series of adjustments
Part 5: Putting it all together
2. Training Log: I use DailyMile.com
3. My experience running the Lakefront Marathon
4. The New Recovery Drink - Chocolate Milk
5. Creating an Exercise Program (the details):
Barefoot running and Vibram Five-Fingers
Read a few posts - tell me what you think!