Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What I'd pay to hear

When DVDs started getting popular, the thing I liked about them was the special features. I've been known to watch a movie twice in a row - the second time while listening to the director's commentary. It's the behind the scenes material that I can't get enough of.

In the sports world, they put a mic on a player and catch him in a behind the scenes moment on the field. For me, it's a glimpse into the reality of the sport - a sense of how normal (and humorous) these players are. And Brett Favre is probably one of the best. One of my favorites is this clip from ESPN.

While I'm at it, you should watch this video that will get an annoying country song stuck in your head. This is a little cheesy, but you'll miss Brett when he's gone, so watch this video and appreciate what we've got.

And lastly, the ultimate behind the scenes moment comes here, with a home video of Brett Favre, Don Beebe, and Frank Winters going trick or treating to Coach Holmgren's house.

No comments: