Friday, February 10, 2006

Perspective

For me to give you an accurate understanding of my Game Plan, you must understand my priorities, my outlook on life, my reference point. In 1998, I came to faith in God as I studied the Bible and learned about Christianity through Blackhawk church, here in Madison. As I learned about the life and teachings of Jesus, I believed everything I was reading in the Bible - that faith in Jesus as the Savior of the world is the only way to have eternal life. How can I reduce this to one blog entry? I can't. I'm not an eloquent writer and I don't have words to write that don't fall into that "Christian cliche" that bothers every Christian who tries to explain the realities in their life. So what I'm going to do is just go for it - I'm going to get my thoughts onto this blog and hope that my honesty can be felt from your seat. All I promise is honesty. What more can man deliver?

No comments: