Monday, June 02, 2014

2014-06-02 Pete.dpm

Pete D.

I’m going to write a blog post about Pete D. who is the crossing guard at Monroe and Grant here in Madison. On Wednesday mornings I go to Barriques on Monroe after my TRX Kettlebell fusion class. As I walk up Monroe, I can see Pete jogging up the block with his crossing guard vest on. What a model for the kids. He’s active, he’s helping kids; we need more adults like this in our community.


So until I get that pic of Pete, here’s one of Sorin climbing in the Arboretum.  It’s shrunk to 60% because at 100% I couldn’t manually grab the corners and resize. I had to go into the code (“inspect element”). Additionally, I’m having the same fading problem with text when I get to the bottom of my writing window (see below). 


Lastly, when I add a pic like this I can’t get the text below the pic. Also, after adding this pic, the first one of Sorin resized to 100%.

No comments: