- Kobe Bryant and that girl in Colorado
- MJ divorced Juanita after stories of his "women"
- Brett and his divorce with Packers - he should never have to wear purple, it's just not right
- Alex Rodriquez and Barry Bond - two of the greatest players ever - steroids
- Tiger Woods - the most recognizable athlete in the world, on voicemail trying to dodge his wife
Friday, December 04, 2009
Loss of Innocence
I understand you don't want to hear any more about Tiger Woods, but I'd be withholding from my readers if I didn't acknowledge what's on my mind, and in fact what I've discussed with a handful of you. My brother said it best, "It's a complete loss of innocence." I know I'm kind of a dreamer, even an old-school guy when it comes to this stuff. I'd even say I'm in denial about pro sports these days. Here's a few of the stories that disappointed: