Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Brett

I know - kind of weird that I know Brett Favre's birthday. But it's just one of those things I guess. So for his birthday Brett got to celebrate a week off (Jets had a bye last week) after throwing six TDs the week before. Career high.

In a related story, Aaron Rodgers' birthday is December 2 (I had to look that one up). If anyone's thinking of what to get him, they might consider shoulder surgery or 6 months of rehab.

Alright, I'm being too hard on Aaron. Yes I miss Brett, and Ted Thompson is the biggest idiot in the NFL - no, he's the biggest idiot in pro sports. I miss Brett, but I'm behind Aaron Rodgers. The Packers' problems haven't been the QB. Their line has been dismantled and they seem to lack the leadership that Brett provided.

Random post, but anyways -- Happy Birthday Brett.

No comments: