Saturday, February 09, 2008

Irony on the Roads

I was driving home earlier today when a guy in a minivan pulled out in front of me. I wasn't too annoyed as I switched lanes, but I didn't have enough time to get ahead of him before I needed to turn right, so I had to slow down (he had sped up) to get behind him to make my turn. My slight annoyance was calmed when I looked at his windows. He was displaying a marine flag in the side window, and on the back he had a marine sticker and an Ultimate Fighting Championships sticker. Remember: he's driving a (teal) minivan. So I had conflicting emotions. I'm annoyed he pulled out in front of me and then sped up so I couldn't pass. But I'm a little intimidated b/c this guy could whoop me. But he's driving a minivan - so maybe I'd have a chance...

It really begs the question - how many minivans are representing the Ultimate Fighting Championships?

No comments: