Sunday, November 11, 2007

Leaves falling like snow

I was working off Post Road last week and experienced a sight that reminds me how much I love autumn. The maple trees in the neighborhood were bright yellow, and the sun was just strong enough to light up their color without making it too bright. The wind had been blowing that morning, so the trees were dropping all their leaves around the base of the tree - circles and circles of leaves as we drove down the street.











When we parked our trucks, we got out and I couldn't help but stare as leaves were falling like snow down the entire street. Just like when it's raining or snowing, I became so engaged with nature because it was happening right there in front of my eyes.


Leaves turn colors, leaves fall - but for me to see them falling off the trees and usher out and in a new season, I couldn't help but stand in awe of God's creation and the beauty of autumn.

No comments: