Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dad's Birthday on the Golf Course

My father-in-law would like to spend a few more days on the golf course than he actually gets to in a season. So his wife organized a 4-some last weekend for his birthday -- dad, Grant, Peter, and I.
Dad had the best round, shooting an 89. We all played really well. Luckily for me (and probably Grant and Peter, too) the course was wide open. I'm proud to say I only lost 2 or 3 balls.














Golf is such an addicting game. One good hole and you're hooked for another couple rounds! I had the drive of the day (310 yds), Grant had the chip of the day, and here dad had the put of the day.











Grant had a great shot on this par 3, 133 yds. The funny part was the next picture (click to enlarge) which shows how he used his driver off the tee.











This is our 18th. On our last hole, "We shoot 'til we're happy." If you look closely (click to enlarge), our four-some had 7 balls on the green. Happy Golfing!!

No comments: